Romania: Immigration Bulletin – Modification on 2012 Work Permit Quotas
· 2,300 work permits for local employment (initially 3,000)
· 1,400 work permits for secondment (initially 700)
Per a previous alert (http://www.moveoneinc.com/blog/immigration/enromania-immigration-bulletin-work-permits-seconded-workers-2011/), in 2011 work permits for secondments were exhausted by early November, delaying an important number of requests until January 2012.
Our articles are for informational purposes only. Should you have any further questions regarding matters related to Romanian immigration procedures, please feel free to contact your global Move One immigration specialist, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Romania: Immigration Bulletin – 2013 Work Permit Quota Approved
- Kazakhstan: Immigration Bulletin –Work Permit Requirements changed
- Russia: Immigration Bulletin – Work Permit Requirements – Changes
- Romania: Immigration Bulletin – 2013 Minimum Salary Increased
- Saudi Arabia: Immigration Bulletin – Labour Law Enforcement