For many relocating families, their most precious shipment is the household pet. When your furry friend boards a plane, you want to make sure they are in safe and competent hands. Move One Pet Transportation is an accredited member of the International Pet and Animal Transportation Association (IPATA), one of the first service providers in the Central/Eastern European region to hold this status.
At Move One Pet Transportation, we understand the needs of each and every pet and work hard to ensure the animal’s care and comfort throughout transit. Furthermore, Move One’s Pet Transportation specialists are recognized experts in the industry and are wholly familiar with the full spectrum of regulations and legal requirements particular to every animal, destination and airline.
- experienced and knowledgeable specialists
- consultation on animal importation and regulations entailed
- preparation and submission of all necessary documentation
- quality, comfortable flight kennels custom made to suit every individual pet
- advice on route planning and method of transport to suit your pet
- sourcing of multilingual veterinarians
A Few Practical Tips When Transporting Your Pet:
To make the journey as comfortable as possible for your beloved friend, Move One’s pet transportation specialists recommend the following:
- Let your pet get accustomed to the kennel before it travels even if it has travelled in it earlier. Five days is usually enough for your pet to adjust to the kennel environment.
- Animals can get airsick, too. Give your pet a small meal the evening before it travels and no later than 12 hours before the flight
- Do not give your pet anything to drink within 4 hours of departure
- Make sure that your dog or cat goes to the toilet before it travels
- Please do not give any tranquilizers or sedatives to your pet. This will prevent them being injured while being transported
- Do not leave chewable toys inside the transport kennel
- Make sure your pet’s leash is not inside the transport kennel, but secured on top of it. However we cannot guarantee it will reach final destination. In case you have expensive leash, we recommend that you do not ship it with your pet, but bring it with your other belongings to the final destination
- Shredded paper is most comfortable and airlines accepted bedding for the transport kennel
Contact Move One’s Pet Transportation department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more:
- Watch our pet transportation videos
- Read our corporate blog’s pet transportation section (opens in new window/tab)