Move One are your local experts. We understand the ins and outs of operating in some of the biggest and most complex cities in the world. No matter how challenging you think your move is, our team can handle it. From high-rise to low-rise, limited access to limited time, we have a solution that will work for you.
So, whether you are moving within the same building or to a completely new area, we can provide you with a comprehensive moving plan and a competitive quotation to suit your needs.
- We pay attention to your requirements
- We offer solutions within your budget
- Even a small move is a big deal
- We provided a single point of contact until the last box is safe in your new home
- We have an in-house estimating team to visit your home and take detailed inventory lists
- Our team look after your property by protecting carpets, flooring and stairs with floor runners and adhesive plastic
- We blanket wrap and properly protect all furniture to ensure the safest transport
- For local moves, we prefer using recylable materials such as secure, sustainable plastic crates
- Prefer partial of full packing yourself to save money on your move, no problem
- We are here to help you throughout your move
- We will guide you through the process of recommendations that fit your needs
- Need temporary or long-term storage, no problem
- We know your city!
What Happens Next?
1. We will Provide You with a Price
We appreciate how valuable your time is and how hectic your schedule probably is with a move to plan. In order for our team to provide you with a concise quotation, you will need to select one of these options in order for our team to gather the relevant details without demanding too much of your time:
- One of our Surveyors can visit you at your property to complete a Pre-Move Survey of your belongings that will need to be packed up and moved.
- You can shoot a video of the items you with to move and sent it to us with any critical measurements or packing instructions (i.e. disassembly, crating of fine arts, etc.)
- You can connect to one of our Move Coordinators via a live webcam so a Pre-Move Survey can be done without someone physically entering your property. You will need to simply hold your laptop or tablet and remain connected to the Internet while giving us a concise walk through of your property.
2. Provide a Quotation with a Move Plan
Once we have all the necessary details about your personal possessions, your current and new property (including access points, location, etc.) and your specific needs, we will provide you with a full quotation along with a recommended Move Plan.
3. Need Extra Help? No Problem
We are always available and willing to offer all the extra help needed to ensure this is a smooth move and you can start feeling settled into your new home as quickly as possible. Move One offers a list of Optional Services that allow you to select further assistance that will make your move experience as stress-free as possible. These services range from specialized crating to cleaners and handymen.
We highly recommend our professional pack and unpack service that is conducted on site at both your departing home as well as your new home. However, if you prefer packing yourself, we can provide you with the necessary materials and deliver them to your home.
5. Reduce Waste
Our team strives to reduce waste generation that frequently occurs with packing materials. Therefore, during your moving experience, we will predominantly use reusable materials such as plastic crates and blankets.
Our insurance record is remarkably good which enables us to continue to offer good, competitive rates. However as with any industry, accidents can happen. It is, therefore, advisable to purchase comprehensive insurance in the event of accidental damage. In the unlikely event a claim has to be made, it will be dealt with efficiently and professionally.
7. We are Ready to Work on Moving Day
Our team takes punctuality very seriously and will be ready to go as soon as they arrive on your confirmed moving day. The team will consist of a Crew Leader who will start by doing a thorough walk through with you to reconfirm the agreed plan so they are not to be in your way. After this is agreed, they will start to:
- Protect corners and floors
- Disassemble large items for easier and safer transit
- Protect any furniture that maybe extra fragile or in the way of traffic
- Wrap and pack electronics and art
- Wrap and pack all other items, as agreed
8. We will Meet You at Your New Home
Depending on the pre-selected service, we will see the move through until the final stages of your items arrival in your new home. If unpacking and assembly is part of the agreed experience, we will work with you on setting up your belongings in your new home to allow you to settle in as quickly as possible.