While the real challenge of relocation lies in ensuring that an employee is comfortably settled into their new job and environment, the relocation process isn’t complete until the assignee departs for their next destination. Indeed, when an employee’s assignment comes to an end there is much to be done to ensure that all loose ends are attended to before departure.
While requirements can vary depending on the country from where the assignee is departing, Move One Relocations offers departure program packages that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client.
- cancellation of all basic and requested utilities (gas, electricity, water, telephone, internet)
- arrangement of mail forwarding
- bank account cancellation
- coordination of security deposit return
- letter of notification to landlord
- preparing house/apartment for handover